Privacy Statement & Disclaimer
Please read this privacy statement carefully. As your privacy is very important to us & we also understand that privacy is very important to you as well. This Privacy Statement tells you how we protect and use information that we gather through this A.B.COLOR web site. By using this web site, you agree to the terms of the most recent version of this Privacy Statement. You may be subject to additional terms that may apply when you access particular services or materials on certain areas in this web site, or by following a link from this web site.
The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our web site. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently than your personal information.
What Is Personal Information?
Personal information is information we collect through this web site that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your: name, telephone number, e-mail address and date of birth.
In some places on this web site you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form. We may ask you for certain personal information to make your visits to our web site more helpful to you, by telling you about new features that you may be interested in.
How Does ABC.co.in Keep and Use Personal Information?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this web site to provide you with access to this web site.
In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests,
- to personalize your access to our web site, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you,
- to develop records, including records of your personal information,
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, and about products and services of ours and of others,
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this web site ,
- to protect our rights or property,
- to protect someone’s privacy,
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process,
What About Web Site Security?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.